Re: [Insert other state here] Airport lines

Both the proposed Coolangatta extension of the Gold Coast line and the
proposed Sunshine Coast (Beerwah - Caloundra - Maroochydore) lines would
terminate at Airport stations, giving Citytrain three airport stations
in their network.  There was also a station called Airport on the
Pinkenba line, but the terminals moved several Km away (and the trains
only go to Doomben now anyway).

There was also a short branch from near Rocklea to a ballast pit in the
vicinity of Archerfield, but that closed in the 1930s (was Archerfield
even an airport then?)

--Colin