Re: Changchun car company for Cityrail

chris wrote:

I can just see Simon leading the group calisthenics in the park in front
of Central.
You're talking about the one near Platform 1, aren't you? I think that has been taken over by the construction work going on.
The only other thing Cityrail and the SRA needs is a company song.
I can think of one song that'd be good. 'Passenger' by Powderfinger. Some lyrics for you:  " You hold so tight your knuckles show" (Good for the peak hour commuters standing in a Crowded suburban train)...  "If you want to be a passenger, climb aboard with me, we're leaving now" (for the guards who don't want to be delayed by the passengers who make that mad bolt down the stairs to get on the train which is about to leave).

Anita.

--
Anita Lukaszyk
neety@ozemail.com.au