Re: Gunzel

tony bailey wrote in message <392f60e3@pink.one.net.au>...
>Remarkable is it not that people can go wild about an automobile and no one
>notices, but express an interest in a train? and watch out for the
weirdo's!

You think announcing yourself as a railfan is seen as being weird... try
being a road enthusiast! I've lost count of the number of times I've gotten
strange looks when I tell people that I love roads and freeways and
roadmaps..... oh well, screw them I say :-)

Regards,
Bradley.
Who still likes railways a lot even though my greatest love is bitumen and
reflective sheeting.