Re: ATN arrives in Melbourne - first photos

Yuri J Sos <steam5me@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
e5kqis06gteoihsg1hjmfru9chhq6f2inv@4ax.com">news:e5kqis06gteoihsg1hjmfru9chhq6f2inv@4ax.com...
Ex-WAGR L251 arrived in Melbourne today Thursday 25 May 2000 as 2nd
unit on the Patricks train.

Work is also progressing on ATN's loco depot at McIntyre Loop.

Photos of the above may be viewed by browsing to my Home Page (URL
below) and click on Gallery / Current and they're the top two photos.

I'm told the L will be resting in the RTS shed until ATN's depot is
completed.

Regards

Yuri

Melbourne must be the most colorful state in Australia.
How many different color schemes are there so far???

Freight Australia,Freight Victoria(dissapear soon),V/line original/NR and
NR's variety, V/line new, Freight Corp, GNR, RTS, V/line blue and
yellow(sprinter), WCR, AN green and ASR occasionally, and now ATN!

And don't forget Hill/Bayside/Yarra and Swanston (no color change so far )

how about some ATN's Tasrail livery? or QR's yellow and  maroon ???

Cheers
James