Re: Airport Express - Is a Private Operator the Answer?

well you need the trailers so may be bring down some 620 sets or get some
new ones made.
as with wolli creek theyshould have put a set of crossovers in so that
menty that trains could termenate there but that would have been a good idea
and we wouldnt want that.
andrew
"Doug Rosser" <rosser@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
> Is there enough slack in the scheduling along the Airport line to support
> private operator running an airport Express (like Heathrow, Gatwick,
Narita