Re: [QLD] Accident Wednesday night

> I am trying to find out what happened on the Beenleigh line
> around 5:30 - 5:45 at Sunnybank. I was stuck just below altyandi
> for about 1.5 hours, scanned the papers the next day only to
> read how Premier Beattie walked to the State of Origin and how
> there were no Public Transport problems. The guards didnt seem
> to know either, or thats what they told us.

Hmmm. I caught the 16:30 ex Central train to Nerang on Wednesday (I am
assuming that you are talking PM too). We stopped for around 4-5 mins
just north of Salisbury; the driver announced that we were "waiting for
conjestion to clear at Salisbury". Don't know if this is in any way
related to your encounter....?

ANDREW