Re: V/Line railcars

I hope the 'provision for tilting' doesn't involve any compromises in vehicle
weight or passenger capacity or comfort.  Of all the places in Australia that
doesn't need tilting trains its Victoria.  The track might be crap quality - but
its straight because the terrain is basically flat - even the Great Dividing
Range is only a mediocre dividing range in the parts of the State that trains
operate.  NSW and Qld can benefit from tilting trains - and maybe SA for the
Adelaide hills, but Vic needs properly geared conventional railcars without
being compromised by inappropriate fads.