[UPGRADE] Powerful B2B Offer Search Engine

www.FindOffer.COM === Powerful B2B Offer Search Engine ===
We are serving you for better access to the successful business

This is Not Spam, This mail is only sent to the users of Findoffer.
If you don't like to receive this, please send a blank email
to Webmaster@FindOffer.COM

Dear Valuable Users,

First of all, thanks for your warm attention on our tentative service of
www.FindOffer.COM from March 2000

For the improved service with better searching result ordered by new date,
we have started the official service from May 17, 2000.

Please refer to the remarkable feature of new service for the current
users as follows,

1. My Find Offer :
Special Service for Your business style.
You will find the suitable offers for your own business purpose.
Only few minutes will take for registration

2.Trade Auction  :
Under construction and service will be open shortly
after reviewing on system operation.

3. Auto Posting  :
For your extensive marketing on the net, will post
your product/service at 5 to 500 sites of World Trade Leads.

*****Remark on New ID & Password*****
New ID and password is required to register instead of old foxxx style
given,  please refer to  How to register and feature of
new service in "FindOffer News"
For more info, please visit our Quick tour of new visitor.
Thank you.

Hoping your prosperous business continuously with us.
Your advice and question are welcome always.

Warm regards,
http://www.FindOffer.COM/
Webmaster@FindOffer.COM