Re: Carl Scully is a thickhead

The main purpose of building the AirportLink was to relieve congestion on
the Redfern - Sydenham corridor. The fact that the line travels thru the
Airport was a means of killing two birds with one stone.

One solution to the congestion problem and cater for Airport passengers
better is to have a two-car L-set Airport shuttle, say, between Central
and Turella. Another solution to the issue of luggage would be to install
luggage racks in the end comaprtments of the entire double-deck fleet
(identical to the G-sets).

This is all far to logical for "Scullywag" to digest unfortunately....

Roy H

<<snip>>