Re: Austrains Belpaire Pig has arrived!

Purchasing strategy........

Buy now or wait for GST????????
I was down at Tom's yesterday and the place is full to the ceiling with Belpaire Pigs!

They look pretty good too!

There will be some pictures on the web page in a day or so, (doing the photography tomorrow)

In related news, apparently the Factory is full to capacity at the moment and the NRs have been put back another couple of months............John is not happy!  He also tells me that a couple of the NR types are just about sold out, but, being John, he didn't tell me which ones!

I expect the Saturday morning lineup at Tom's will be out the door and round the corner!

--
DPC James McInerney

STOP!  In The Name Of The Lore!

At http://www.cia.com.au/bullack/ , "Lambing Flat's" mainpage for the HO model and NSWGR information.