Re: Dad Joke was: Re: RTM NSW Kandos Train 20/5 Report

Ben

I think you meant a dud joke. Unfortunately or fortunately (depending
on your point of view), the ticket I was talking about was true (but I
didn't get it).

btw, I have a couple of pics from Saturday on my site now.

Eric
http://www.erk.au.com

In article
<Pine.SOL.4.02A.10005232225550.1584-100000@wumpus.its.uow.edu.au>,