Re: Proctor from Penrith

James Brook <ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au> said:

>The quality of this newsgroup has deteriorated significantly over the
>last few days.
>
>notawanka@gay.com wrote:
>>
>> Wota loser. Ever heard of a killfile?

Has been deteriorating for much longer than that :/

Many people I know don't even bother with this group any more because of
all the garbage. I find it easy enough to sift through it since it's really
easy for me to kill a complete thread if it's bothering me (one mouse
click). Killfiling people is easy too, just hit K and it asks me how many
days for (:

There's always an option for aus.rail.vic.moderated (-:

Regards

Michael