Re: [VIC] PA Announcements at Hillside stations.

The announcements seem to happen just as the train is arriving or about to
arrive. Variations of the announcement include, "... having a valid
ticket... " "... remember to validate every time you travel...".
Announcements are made from the nearest premium station.

cheers
Johann

392A0A65.E0DF0E55@netstra.com.au">news:392A0A65.E0DF0E55@netstra.com.au...