[O/T]: Confusion

no wrote:

> robk@powerup.com.au (Rob Kearey) wrote in

> >Rob "look at me mummy, I can play with the DNS!" K.

Er, what? nslookup is "playing with DNS"?

I think you're confusing cause and effect, there, no.

> In case anyone is confused by Kearey's stupidity, the original message
> was not sent by myself or Mr Cartman.

Well, seeing as we don't know who you are, it's a trifle difficult for
the not-in-the-clique to know, isn't it?

> My reply was a piece of humour based on the fact that Dave Proctor is
> usually the first person to reply to such garbage. My reply just pipped
> Dave's, but looking at the timestamps, 21:41:20 vs 21:42:23, I suspect our
> replies crossed in transit.

Ah. Well done, O nameless one. I am besides myself with much laughing.

> You know Kearey, "a good Japanese would have the decency to disembowel
> himself", but I hope at least you will think twice next time about the
> confusion you caused.

Oh, do suck of a shotgun for us. There's a good chap.

Rob K