Re: enough room for four extra??

pcc@ocean.com.au (Brown Family) wrote in
<39276687.13831989@news.ocean.com.au>:

>Except for T382 and T402 which remain at Bendigo. Status of these two
>is unknown but they have not moved in a long time. Anyone wanna buy a
>T? $40,000 should be a reasonable price.

I believe even these two are back in Melbourne now to get going again. Can
anyone confirm or deny if it was T382 in the same road as X38 at Dynon
yesterday?? Either way the T there looked like it could be in better shape,
but only time will tell if we ever see this one running again I guess (:

Regards

Michael