Re: [NSW] Belbin family - want to trace

Who will probably claim that he will restore the lot (which century?), the
problem with setups like that is it is hard to get volunteers to slave away for
a private project, and that is another reason why St Ives and Megalong Valley
didn't go anywhere.
I think Laurie Mc Cullochs locos are now at Emu Plains (River Rd?)