[NSW] Belbin family - want to trace

I am trying to locate some people I knew many years back.
The late Phil Belbin was a railway artist (did the paintings for "Full Steam
Across the Mountains"), & had a 6" gauge steam railway in his St Ives
garden.
I went to primary school with his son, Graeme, also a train enthusiast, back
in the 1960's.
I have heard of them from time to time in the media, including a mention, on
an ABC video, of them having a property in the Blue Mountains loaded with
railway equipment.
At one time (probably 1970's) they were trying to get permission to
construct a 2' gauge line at Duffy's Forest (Sydney), having purchased an
old cane loco from Queensland.

Can anyone help?

David Martin
Blue Mountains Railway Pages