Re: Re: [NSW] Invisible Trains (was May 21 timetables now online)

apologies but the idea of having a train deleted (and the next one being 20 min away) is horrifying.
Got the timetables TODAY (Friday--none still on Thursday) and looked up Inner West line and North
Shore line tables and there it was. apparently just left out of the main north line ones, both in
print and on the web.

David Johnson got bored on Thu, 18 May 2000 22:41:40 +1000 and so wrote the following:

          Hubert Lam wrote:

          > WHAT ABOUT MY 6.49AM? THERE ARE STILL NO SIGNS OF THE TIMETABLES TODAY AT ANY STATION!

          WHAT ABOUT IT?  I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU! THEY WILL BE THERE TOMORROW! DON'T SHOUT!