Re: Down the Line

David Bromage <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> said:

>You are assuming that the Hens haven't been modified in any way. Remember
>they were built with provision for air conditioning and power doors.

Not assuming. Got a very good closeup look at them on Wednesday evening
near West Tower. They appear in the same condition as they left Korumburra
and probably Adelaide in. I'm not sure about the power doors, but they
certainly don't have airconditioning. Also to note, these are the original
Redhens, not the later modified 'Superchooks'.

Regards

Michael.