Re: (ANN) - Website updates

WOO HOO!

All pages on http://www.erk.au.com are now working with the correct names.

 Within the next couple of days (when xoom's ftp decides to work), all rail
 content will be removed from my old server. So if you have linbks to a
 specific page on this server on your site, it will need to be changed.

Sections now on the new server @ http://www.erk.au.com

 *  Suburban Trains - all Australian systems
 *  Long Distance Trains - QR, CountryLink Loco Hauled, VLP, WCR, GSR
 *  My First Black and Whiite Pics (includes Redfern 2000 Derailment)
 *  Links
 * Derailments
 * Cabin shots
 * Funny signs
 * Night photos
 * Railcars

  Coming soon (and currently unavailable) are

 * Freight trains
 * Locos
 * Trams
 * Buses