Re: (ANN) - Website updates

Within the next couple of days (when xoom's ftp decides to work), all rail
content will be removed from my old server. So if you have linbks to a
specific page on this server on your site, it will need to be changed (I'm
still waiting for NR to pull their fingers out and redirect my domain name.)
so at this stage please DO NOT link to specific pages.

Sections now on the new server @ http://www.erk.au.com

*  Suburban Trains - all Australian systems
*  Long Distance Trains - QR, CountryLink Loco Hauled, VLP, WCR, GSR
*  My First Black and Whiite Pics (includes Redfern 2000 Derailment)
*  Links
* Derailments
* Cabin shots
* Funny signs
* Night photos
* Railcars

 Coming soon (and currently unavailable) are

* Freight trains
* Locos
* Trams
* Buses