Re: (MELB) Weird Bayside happenings at South Yarra

> Hey
> After getting off a city cound Sandringham line train at south yarra this
> morning, about 7:45am i noticed about six women in plain clothes but with
> orange vests on saying 'Bayside Officers' on the cack of them. They stood at
> different intervals on Platform 1 and when some people got offt they glanced
> inside  but i  am pretty sure they wernt looking for something because it
> was only a very quick glance. THey were there until after 9: 00am.
> This really puzzled me as to what they were doing?
> anyone know????

They were seen on Platform 6 at Richmond about 5pm today.  Talking to a
couple of people and taking down detials and stuff.  Are these new
ticket inspectors or something? (my impression)

--

Chris Gordon

http://www.railpage.org.au/vicsig
e-mail - cmgord@alphalink.com.au