Re: permission

The best way to walk around SRA property without permission is to turn up in
a hire falcon or commodore and wear a dark blue or black business suit and a
new white hard hat and a bunch of engineering drawings or clipboard under
your arm.  I did this once when I was at one unnamed large SRA property in
Sydney on another business matter (it didn't even involve the SRA). I
decided to look around the workshops and the proles must have thought I was
an "official". Most wage and staff SRA personnel stay well away from
official looking types.

chris