Re: {vic} Daylight Overland

With the start of the new daylight Overland, is there anyone who could
update us periodically on patronage on the new service.  I understand GSR
need to lift annual patronage from 72,000 pax to around 85,000 in order to
secure the future of the train.  It would be great to get occasional
updates.

--
Graeme Vellacott
PO Box 322