{vic} Daylight Overland

 The first daylight Overland from Adelaide arrived Spencer Street on
time tonight.

Consists:

BL33+Power car+Chairman class carriage+Indian Pacific 1st
Twinette+Twinette+Roomette+Kookaburra club car+another Kookaburra club
car(I assume this is for coach class)+2 coach carriages and baggabe
car+1 motorail wagon.

The train was very well patronised even in sleeper cabin, and the
motorail wagon was full of cars. Everyone in Spencer street look into
chairman class as there are beverage and beuatiful fruit platter on the
dining table:-)

BL33(sea train) have been frequently hauls Overland, it's almost the
prime engine of Overland these days.

XPT(with Federation colored power car) however was late(would be
Overdue!!!)and still cleaning at 810pm, whole platform 1 was full of
passengers, I think Countrylink can bring back the 7th XPT carriage
with this many passengers.

--
Cheers

James