Re: SD40s for ASR?

Perhaps the line to Darwin will be built to a standard to take US locos.
Dimension wise there should not be any problems. Would be good to see some
real US locos running and not emasculated designs they use here because of
the moronic loading gauge.
Cheers
Rod Gayford

391F934D.93B58BDF@ozemail.com.au">news:391F934D.93B58BDF@ozemail.com.au...