Re: (Slighty OT) - Pretend ICQ Viruses

In article <391e96af@news.iprimus.com.au>,
  "Eric Cartman" <erk_cartman_RESPECT_MY_AUTHORITAH@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This Pretend virus list that I have written is about ICQ. There is
some
> transit interest.......
>
> THE KEVAN GOSPER VIRUS - Promises you to be the first Australian to
have an
> ICQ upgrade but gives it to his daughter at the last minute.
>
> THE CITYLINK VIRUS - Threatens to charge you for ICQ but keeps on
pushing
> the date back. When payment commences, you will need an Etag on your
PC.
and would closed all the windows(roads)in use and force you to use
their ICQ.

> THE CITYRAIL VIRUS - Makes your iCQ run slow, is dirty and often
complained
> about. Messages are frequenlty missed or spoken in garbled english.
>
> THE QANTAS VIRUS - Your ICQ sliders off the screen, gets repaired,
comes
> back with a message from the CEO of ICQ.com only to suffer a blackout
a few
> days later.
>
> THE ANDREW DENTON VIRUS - Walks around your ICQ list abusing selected
people
> on it.
>
> THE CLUB VEG VIRUS - It gives your ICQ a different number, enabling to
> shit-stir people on your ICQ list before reverting to the old number
and
> saying "Sucked in"
>
> THE JOHN HOWARD VIRUS - Despite annoying the shit out of you and doing
> everything wrong and being hated by many, your ICQ program refuses to
say
> sorry........
>
> THE GST VIRUS - Come July 1, no-one knows if the speed of your ICQ
will
> fall, stay stable or rise.
>
> THE MELBOURNE PUBLIC TRANSPORT VIRUS - Your ICQ will spilt into
different
> sections under different names but work the same as before
Except it's more puntual and faster/freqnent then before.

> It will operate
> in one direction in the morning peak hour and the opposite direction
in the
> afternoon peak.
LOL!

QR virus:

all your messages will be very narrow and tilted 5 degrees.

Virgin Blue virus:

found yourself going straight to XXXX's homepage.

--
Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/