Re: 80s illawarra limited stops trains

>From the December 15 1985 timetable:-

1532 then every 30 minutes until 1732 from Central, Cronulla trains stopped
at Redfern, Penshurst, Mortdale, Oatley, Sutherland then all stations. The
path behind them was a coast service.

1547 then every 30 mintues until 1817 from Central, Cronulla trains stopped
at Redfern, Sydenham, Hurstville, Janalli, Sutherland, then all stations.

>From the November 28 1982 timetable - there was an express from Bondi
Junction to Waterfall, departing at 0650 and stopping all stations to
Redfern, then express Sutherland, express to Engadine, Heathcote and
Waterfall. Connection at Waterfall with a railmotor to Wollongong.

Glenn