Re: get free long distance call and international calls...

hubert@imap4.com (Hubert Lam) wrote in
<391ba164$0$31493@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>:

>this has been relayed back to Telstra to stop this spammer.
>
>"Andrew Jung" <jungjiheon@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> are you still paying for long distance calls?
>> get free real long distance from your telephone at
>> http://www.bigredwire.com/splash.asp?adID=<REFERALCODESNIPPED>

Hubert,

It looks as if the cancelbots had already taken to this spammer by the time
the message reached me. Might be worth noting in the future, that quoting
that URL in above in full is benefiting him more than causing any damage.
As you notice, I snipped the referral code.

Might also be advisable to report him to hotmail.com, and bigredwire.com,
since his spam has some involvement with both those domains. ISP dial-up
accounts are easy to replace, but when reporting to bigredwire.com, they
may terminate his account, therefore voiding any referrals that he did get
from them, reporting him to hotmail also gets his email address cancelled.
An email address as one thing, but if it's his primary source of
correspondance (not really likely) it provides yet another dis-incentive to
commit the offence again.

HTH

Michael