Re: Victorian Speed Traps ( was: 3801/30 to ararat )

Greg, Hoe gaan dit?
Ja, I'm beck in Seth Efrica.  Just watched the Rovos 25NC blast through
Hercules on 11 coaches, then a nice noisy departure from
Pretoria up the grade to Verwoerdburg.  So much thick black oil
smoke, looked like a thunderstorm brewing...

>Ach sis man but this new cor is just to forst hey !
I hope you've learned your lesson :-)  Wouldn't be a problem here,
last year we came over a rise near Modderrivier to see a slow-
moving car in front of us (he must have only been doing 120km/h)
so we overtook at about 170km/h.  As we flashed past we noticed
it was a police ute.  No reaction from the cop...  We got to the cutting
atop Modderrivier bank in time to see 3450 blasting past!

Tot siens,
Trev.