Re: Victorian Speed Traps ( was: 3801/30 to ararat )

Hi Greg,
> Greg Triplett wrote :
> > I got a little $105 reminder at Gheringhap on Monday morning.
> >
> > :-((((((((

Ah, yes, I noticed you chatting to the local constabulary there.  I assumed
he wasn't
asking how the 38's looked over Moorabool viaduct!

I must say there was some pretty bad gunzel driving on display before
Berrybank.  One
guy must have been from the US as he was using the right hand lane and
ducking back in
(or forcing his way in) whenever oncoming traffic appeared...

Cheers,
Trev.