Re: Austrains site update.

Lambing Flat <bullack@cia.com.au> said:

>I am posting this to the newsgroups as Yuri's email address is not
>valid, which, somehow, does not surprise me.........
>
>Lets hope he sees it.............

The correction is stated in his .sig (i think) (: Used as a spamblock

>Yuri, the big blue "Austrains" in the original post is the link.  Click
>on it to go to the site.

Like I, he's not using a HTML compliant newsreader. Anyone without a HTML
compliant newsreader wouldn't have seen the URL without delving into the
HTML code (some non-HTML newsreaders even strip & discard it, to keep with
standards).

Might be better posting in plain text mode, and keep the URL separate from
the text. Saves on bandwidth, frustration, and incompatibility (and useless
posts like this one).

href="http://homepage.idx.com.au/austrain/">Austrains</a></font>
href="http://www.cia.com.au/bullack/">http://www.cia.com.au/bullack/</a>
>, "Lambing Flat's" mainpage for the HO model and NSWGR information.
href="http://www.cia.com.au/bullack/rvrtitle.html">http://www.cia.com.au/bu
llack/rvrtitle.html</a>&nbsp;
>for the "Rurr Valley Railway", my G gauge garden line
>
>--------------468824607EB461DFEB20FD6--

Of course, that's what the HTML code looks like to me, but since you posted
in mixed (both plain and html) I saw both versions. Just, the text version
skipped the URL.

HTH

Regards

Michael