Re: [Global] Trains in TV ads

Not just drag queens, it had like all sorts of weirdos getting on a
t-garbage. "Train's the way to go" was ok! "We've got..." was the way the
semi-song went and it sounded more like the guy off the "i'm too sexy for my
<insert body part/clothing> too sexy for my <same body part/clothing> too
sexy oh yeah"

And my MVA (not Motor Vehicular Accident but Mitch's Voice Announcer) is
available from http://members.xoom.com/mvaonline

I've created file indexing so that you can save the treeview to a file but
it didn't yield any speed benefits as of yet, but at the moment i'm only
using around 200 nodes so it mightn't make a difference.

webmaster at mitch dot zzn dot com
personal website: mitch dot cjb dot net