Re: [NSW] Bustitution during Olympics

I suspect they will even make a diversion into Olympic Park station as some Blue Mountains trains
have done during the Easter Show, but of course I may be wrong as I haven't seen any Blue Mountains
trains go in this year

oncS4.89$a93.2693@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:oncS4.89$a93.2693@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...