Re: Austrains site update.

David Johnson wrote:

> Lambing Flat wrote:
>
> > I have just finished the latest update of the Austrains site, manufacturers of
> > fine HO models of Australian prototype.
> >
> > Details and colour diagrams of the  NSWR 442 / SAR 700, VR X class, SAR
> > LX/ALGX and NSWR 4 wheel vans have been added, as well as the mooted NSW 44 /
> > SAR 930.
>
> Will they be doing both Silverton liveries?  What about BHP Wollongong?

Not in this batch, apparently.  However, like the 80 class, if the first batch sells
well then the second batch will, no doubt, feature further livery variations.  (My
speculation, not official Austrains announcement.)

--
DPC James McInerney

STOP!  In The Name Of The Lore!

At http://www.cia.com.au/bullack/ , "Lambing Flat's" mainpage for the HO model and