When is a V/Line stn not a V/line stn.

Hi All

I went to complain about the State of Sydenham stn today to the V/Line stn
master at Spencer St and they told me that it was not there station, it was
a "Met stn", after I told them that the met doesn't exist any more they
corrected themselves and called it a Bayside trains stn.

If you don't know Sydenham stn, it is the nxt stn beyond St Albans and is
not electrified.  The stn sign on the road states it as "V/Line Sydenham
Stn".  I was just wondering are there any more Bayside/Hillside stns around
masquerading as V/Lines?

Regards

Andrew

--