Re: [SA/VIC] Daylight Overland

Well they have enough different types of cars to add to the train to do all
kinds of things.  I believe the have a car with gaming machines in it and
one with a hair cut thingy. Well it dont take much to add this to the train
to reek the benefits.  Well why have it lay idle and collecting dust in
those back sidings at Keswick than being on the train. Eg Overland!

James C. <james_ccj@my-deja.com> wrote in article
<8f0dk0$rp0$1@nnrp1.deja.com>...
In article <3913a12d.0@kastagir.senet.com.au>,
  "Lachlan Smith" <lsmith@senet.com.au> wrote:
> I believe the first one leaves Keswick tomorrow at 9am (+/- 1 hour
:-) )

Fromnow on it's impossible to take a train from Adelaide at night and
arrives Melbourne in the morning. GSR siad they will introduce a
separate dining car for coach class passengers(better then Ghan and
Indian Pacific coach class!!),would this be a brand new dining car or
just another Kokubarra club car?

--
Cheers

James