Re: [Vic & WA] Crash reports into Ararat and Zanthus

I just rang them... the ATSB has only been doing rail investigations
recently, and only then at the invitation of the state in which the accident
occurred. I might try Transport SA...  they said that no report was made
public, and to try the federal land transport minister.

Arthur.

"Christopher_Martin GORDON" <cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au> wrote in message
> : So when do we get to learn the official story about the Mount Christie
> : collision?
>
> Go to http://www.atsb.gov.au then the Rail Safety section, contacts
> send them an e-mail abd ask them.  I did for the Ararat one, and got
> my reply today "Thank you..........the report is now online........"

[snip]