Re: 4D (again)

Michael please remember we have Cherry Kickarovski up here as opposition. If we even TRIED to remove
guards there'd be a HUGE debate in the Legislative Assembly about job creation in NSW and how Bob
Carr's a bad premier by making some unknown number of guards redundant.

Bill McNiven's Y2K predictions may even come true though :-)

8F2EBDF0FtelstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net">news:8F2EBDF0FtelstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net...