Re: [NSW] Tangaras not all bad!!!

yes well the odd t set makes it's way up here every now and then so i just
stand for the hour and 1/2 or sity on the stairs once it gets past hornsby
or have my back up againts the door a lot softer sitting on the ground then
thoes seats
andrew

39155D0C.23A0EB7D@yahoo.com">news:39155D0C.23A0EB7D@yahoo.com...