Re: [NSW] New Southern Railway Timetable outlines

eikkert@my-deja.com wrote:

> What exactly is the mooted extra 8:02 train from Hurstville?
> It would have to be run on the local line since there's already an 8:02
> Cronulla service, and since there's an 8:00am all stops (probablky
> changed to 7:59 after the opening) this would mean two all stops trains
> in the space of three minutes. How does this reduce overcrowding? People
> will catch the 8:02 Cronulla limited stops service rather than the all
> stops. This will still be full.

0732 ex Cronulla All Jannali, Mortdale, Penshurst, Hurstville (0802 I), Kogarah,
Rockdale, Sydenham, Redfern, All Bondi

0752 ex Sutherland All Oatley, Hurstville (0805 I), All Kogarah, Wolli Creek,
Sydenham, Redfern, All Bondi

0802 IL ex Hurstville All Arncliffe, Tempe, Sydenham, Redfern, All Silly Circus

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au