Re: [NSW] Tangaras not all bad!!!

daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au (Dave Proctor) wrote in
<DZ4R4.469$ap6.429329@news0.optus.net.au>:

>You could also get some "fart spray" and spray it every now and then -
>clears out the entire area (although it has the unfortunate consequence of
>making it uninhabitable for yourself).

If you are feeling really disgusting that day, put a fake turd next to you.
People may give you strange looks sitting next to it though.

What really annoys me on Melbourne trains, is when you happen to innocently
have your newspaper, bag, mobile phone, whatever on the seat next to you,
and people decide to sit on them instead of giving you the consideration of
at least asking or giving a moment to move them. What's wrong with giving
the person with the objects a few seconds to remove them, which I gladly do
in the case of someone wanting the seat next to me. It's simply convenient
to use the seat next to you when there is no-one to fill it.

Regards

Michael