Re: [NSW] Tangaras not all bad!!!

On Sun, 07 May 2000 04:00:22 GMT, James C. <james_ccj@my-deja.com>
wrote:

>> Dave
>What? what is this??  anti-social way of catching a cityrail train??:-)
>I don't mind sitting with people, most of the time people next to me
>either reading a book(surprisly most of them read sci-fi books, "2001",
>or "Starship trooper" etc) or buried themself in "the age".

  The worst anti social behaviour on trains are the twits who sit in
the isle seat of a three seater when there is no one near the window.
They then are rude when you want to sit on their three seater. Never
stopped me from getting a seat, but if I had a $1 for everytime they
were the last seats filled I would be rich.
 Ashley Wright, Canberra, Australia
 www:  http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajwright