Re: Slightly OT - Who is going to the [NSW] State of Origin

"Eric Cartman" <erk_cartman@yahoo.com> wrote in message
39151707$1@news.iprimus.com.au">news:39151707$1@news.iprimus.com.au...

> Ooops, I forgot to add that I am going to the SOO on Wednesday night. This
> will be my first visit to Stadium Australia and Olly Park outside normal
> running and Easter Show. Are anymore ausrailers?

Is Victoria playing South Australia? I thought the AFL said there was no SOO
this year due to the much shorter season, caused by some silly little sports
carnival in September.

> Go Blues!

Victoria? If you say so, my tip is on South Australia (lots of good
footballers originated there, but they now play for decent teams like
Essendon and Carlton).

Dave