Re: [NSW] St. Leonards/Artarmon fatality (was: I'm Shocked!)

Sydney Middleclass Herald had a little square of around 3 by 3 cm coverage of the death.

I didn't know about it until only 40min ago when I opened today's copy of the Herald (which I get in
the morning but I would have left the house before the paper got delivered)