Re: [NSW] V67

neety

I got on that set at Central 0632 to Mt Vic. I sat in a DIT so I didn't
notice the other cars (but it was after nightshift so I didn't take notice
of a lot of things). It took you until Strathfield to read the Terrorgraph?

btw, I think this group should have a sister newsgroup, how about
alt.die.terrorgraph.die 8)

--
Eric
http://www.erk.au.com