Re: (NSW) Tangara T95 to Dapto!!!

I think you will find that Dan may actually be at least half correct, it was
on platform 13 when my train left for the west from platform 14. Maybe it
was being used instead of a G set. I can think of places Ansett would want
to promote the train's ads but didn't think Dapto was high on the list :)

--
Eric
http://www.erk.au.com

8eqkht$fi5$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8eqkht$fi5$1@nnrp1.deja.com...