Re: [Vic] State budget

In article <390FF8CB.B7A56B39@primus.com.au>,
  Richard <richard_snook@primus.com.au> wrote:
> Flier trains????  what exactly are these..curious!!...are these ultra
> expresses in the morning and evenings??
>
> >:~)) Richard
Yes.....maybe not ultra express but will be none stop for a fair
portion or stops only at preimium stations, just like Hillside's
Camberwell shopper train. I was wondering would the state budget
included money for such express trains during off peak hours??

While on the same subject, Hillside trains have extensive advertisment
on local papers (eg. Box Hill's Whitehorse Gazette) for  its Ringwood-
Camberwell shopper express.