Re: Darwin port to be expanded

James C. <james_ccj@my-deja.com> wrote:

> Where would GSR's Darwin passenger terminal be?  I don't think GSR have
> the money to build a brand new railway station as yet.

Assuming GSR run to Darwin, the passenger terminal will
be well outside the City, like .......a long way out.

If it happens it will be somewhere near the "satellite"
city of Palmerston, this is where the proposed line
curves away south to the East Arm Port facility.

The former NAR right of way into Darwin city has been
well and truly obliterated in the name of progress and
the almighty dollar.!

----Tell
Alice Springs NT.