Re: [NSW] Moss Vale to Wollongong train services via Robertson

Hubert

I'd hate to state the obvious but you answered your own question. For many
years, there was a loco hauled service
Sydney-Wollongong-MossVale-Wollongong-Sydney until the early 1990's. This
was replaced by railcars Wollongong-Moss Vale until the Cockatoo Run
operated. There have been bus services in the CityRail timetable for this
route for as long as I can remember.

--
Eric
http://www.erk.au.com